2013-02-15

Will you be my 2460-ONE?


So, Happy Valentine's Day everyone (aka S.A.D - singles awareness day :/)!!
Aaaand that also means that it's February 14th and I haven't updated my blog for nearly... 5 months!
Hahaha, I knew this would happen. I can never NEVER do stuff continuously, it just isn't my thing.




Btw, I feel like writing in English so yeah.





Ok, so the weather - it is literally freezing cold out here. Still, today's like 2℃ so it's actually a fine day, but I know it would be a pretty chilly day if it were in Tokyo.
Around 3 weeks ago the temperature went down as far as -20℃, and last Friday we had a snow storm in Toronto. Since I wear leggings and not jeans for the whole time, my thighs gets sore from the cold if I walk outside for more than 15 minutes. My face, since it never gets covered (unless I wear those thief-style woolen hat) it feels like I'm getting frostbite all over.Yep, I'm enjoying the northland life for sure.





The snow is beautiful - it's not like the disgusting gushy ones that make the air really humid as it is in Tokyo. Instead, it's very dry, light, and fluffy.



(On the right is the day of the snowstorm. The quad's deeply covered with snow and literally nowhere to walk without getting your shoes full of white fluffiness)


The day after the storm was BEAUTIFUL.



Oh right, you see that lady standing in the snow? Well she's this tough person that always brings her yoga mattress and spreads it in the quad (on the snow) every morning and evening. I wonder if there's any merits on doing yoga right in the middle of a snow field. Really. 


Well whatever, hopefully I'll have an awesome Valentine's Day (aka S.A.D day), and hopefully I'll catch up soon again cause the 10-day reading week just started for me!

Adios!!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿